Other courses and useful links
Here we offer a curated list of other online course materials that can be used to develop text analysis modules for online learning. Some of these are tutorials that we have developed and some are from others. Feel free to mix and match.
- Other courses and tutorials
- Useful text analysis links
Other courses and tutorials
- Voyant Gallery: Examples of Voyant in Teaching is a set of links to materials others have put up from example student blog posts to syllabi.
- The Art of Literary Text Analysis is a full course on doing text analysis with Python by us, Stéfan Sinclair and Geoffrey Rockwell. It is composed of a set of IPython notebooks that show you how to use IPython notebooks to do text analysis.
- The Programming Historian is a set of peer-reviewed tutorials on all sorts of digital humanities subjects. The list of English lessons are here; there are also lessons in French and Spanish. Many of the lessons deal with text acquisition, management and analysis processes.
- The #dariahTeach Working Goup have been develop high-quality courses and materials for teaching the digital humanities that are open and reusable in different ways. They have a YouTube channel with playlists of open video materials. You can even see a contribution we made on DH in Practice: Visualizing Text.
Useful text analysis links
|Dialogica Home||Previous: Introduction||Next: Studying a Text|
© Stéfan Sinclair & Geoffrey Rockwell
All materials on this site shared under a Creative Commons By Attribution license.